Monday, August 31, 2020

Spokane is My Home

Beautiful Spokane and the surrounding area of Eastern Washington is where I was born and raised, with most lines of my family having homesteaded in the Davenport and Reardan areas in the 1860’s and ‘70’s, and others locating in Montana and North Idaho before 1900.

I worked my way through SFCC and EWU and then went to the University of Washington for my master’s in sociology and my J.D. with high honors and was an author and editor in the U.W. Law Review.

On top of the years of legal work I have also taught at The University of Washington, WSU-Tri-Cities, Columbia Basin Community College, Gonzaga University, and Eastern Washington University. I have seen many former students in the practice of law in the Tri-cities and Spokane.

I strive to maintain the decency and practicality of my family’s traditions in my practice of law. (My two grown children, who also exhibit these traits, give me hope that I am succeeding.)

My name is Craig Mason. I wanted you to know a bit about me before you make that call looking for the right family attorney you can trust to handle the process and navigate through the family courts of Washington State. I hope we can sit down and review your specific needs. Please call my office at W. 1707 Broadway in Spokane (509) 443-3681.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment