It is much easier said than done, but if you can focus and think clearly in the aftermath of a collision on the roadways of Spokane you will be better prepared for the aftermath. When all is said and done, making sure that everyone on the scene is okay is your utmost priority. Try to concentrate on that initially.
Then, here are some tips –
1. DO NOT drive away from the scene.
2. Set up flares, or at least keep your flashers on.
3. Call the police as quickly as possible.
4. Make an accurate record of the scene by taking pictures with your phone.
5. Exchange all insurance information.
Being clear-headed in the immediate moments after an auto accident will go a long way toward not only your physical recovery, but your financial one as well. If you and/or a loved one have been involved in a car accident in the Spokane area why not call Mason Law? Craig and his team might have the answers you are seeking. That number is (509) 443-3681.